In order to provide greater stability and avoid lifting at the points where there is the greatest risk of collision with go-karts, given the flexibility of the system (due to its inelastic behaviour in the event of impact), the boundary barriers are anchored to the ground by means of special cushioned plates.
- Made of hot-rolled steel, with a “U profile”
- Minimum profile thickness 6mm
- Different versions for indoor and outdoor use and depending on the type of surface or flooring
- Equipped with special”closed cell” foam rubber protections on two sides
- Fixes to the surface using specific accessories (dowels or pegs).